Frequently Asked Questions
Who Do You work with
I work with:
Phases of Life Issues
Do you Speak any other Languages?
Yes! I speak and provide counseling services in both English and Spanish.
How Long Can Therapy Take?
The length of therapy can vary greatly depending on the presenting issue. Some issues can resolve with only a few sessions and others may need more long-term treatment. My goal is to find a treatment modality that will help you find fast and powerful resolution or reduction of the issues and symptoms you are experiencing.
How Long Does Each Session Last?
Sessions are 50 minutes in duration.
What are Your Hours?
I offer weekdays, evenings, and weekend hours.
How will I know you are the right therapist for me?
My main goal is that each client feel comfortable. I offer a FREE 15 minute phone consultation to allow an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have, learn about my therapeutic process, and to ensure I am a good fit for you.
What are your fees?
Individual Counseling: $125
Immigration Evaluations: $850 (payment plans available for evaluations)
Do you accept Insurance?
I am an out-of-network provider. If your insurance has out-of- network mental health benefits, I can provide you with a super-bill which is a receipt for you to forward to your insurance for reimbursement. I will do my best to work with you around any insurance concerns.
Payments are accepted by Cash, Check, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Venmo, and Paypal.
*When you submit your receipts to your insurance, keep in mind that a diagnosis is required by the insurance company and will become a permanent part of your medical record.
What Questions Should I ask my Insurance Provider About Out-of-Network Benefits?
1. Do I have mental health insurance benefits that allow for out-of-network therapy?
2. Does my insurance require that I have pre- authorization prior to sessions with a therapist?
3. Is there a deductible for out-of-network services, and how much has been met?
4. Do I have a co-pay?
5. How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
6. What credentials does my therapist need to be eligible for reimbursement? I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
7. How will I receive my reimbursement and how long will it take?
8. Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Where are you located?
121 Rea Avenue 2nd fl
Hawthorne, NJ 07506
Have any other questions?